ENERGY OVERVIEWS delivers energy industry specific business intelligence that "shows you the money", gives you the tools to turn information into action, and helps you build your business.
Energy Overviews scours thousands of industry-specific news sources, attends conferences, and talks with industry-players at every level in search of industry developments with a "clear commercial value." We’re looking for business intelligence that identifies opportunities and helps you achieve your goals.
Your Energy Overviews subscription delivers broad coverage of the issues that are driving the rapidly expanding low-carbon economy with focused thrice-weekly reports covering Carbon Emission & Climate Change; Renewable Energy; BioEnergy & BioFuels; Energy Harvesting, Storage & Efficiency All reports, along with their searchable databases and a feature article promoting your business to our thrice-weekly readers, are included with every subscription!
Time-and-cost-effective, brief and to-the-point, our thrice-weekly reports are uncluttered and easy to read, free of useless filler articles, dead-end links, advertisements and other distractions that in some publications often overshadows meaningful content.
Energy Overviews delivers business intelligence you can act on! Our timely articles include contact names, numbers and hyper-linked emails and websites so you can go directly to the source and do business. Plus, with unlimited access to our searchable archival database of over 20,000 articles and contacts, your research capabilities are dramatically increased.
Your subscription will help you build your business with a New Subscriber Profile article; a four paragraph feature article run in the the reports of your choice. Your New Subscriber Profile is one of the most cost effective ways on the information market to build brand awareness and promote your products and services directly to thousands of industry leaders and decision makers. The addition of your web site link on our home page is an added subscription feature.
Although tightly focused, Energy Overviews reports have a broad appeal and wide readership including Shell, Natural Resources Canada, Chevron, Toyota, US DOE, General Electric, J.P. Morgan, Andrews Kurth (Law), Stoel Rives (Law), and the International Energy Foundation with over 25,000 engineers, scientists, researchers, and industry players around the globe, to name but a few.
FREE Unlimited access searchable database includes over
ENERGY OVERVIEWS ?
ENERGY OVERVIEWS subscriptions...
- Deliver time- and -cost effective news coverage of industries leading the rush to a green energy/ low carbon economy
- Promote your business to thousands of readers with a 4 paragraph New Subscriber profile feature article
- Deliver accurate contacts and hyperlinked emails and websites with every article; news you can act on!
- Increase your research capabilities with fully searchable archive database
- Multiple email delivery; our 3-recipient feature keeps your team informed
- Build brand awareness with web traffic and subscriber links and rotating logos feature
- Convenient annual, semi-annual quarterly and monthly subscription options
- Available in more than 50 languages for international reader convenience
- 100%, no questions asked, money-backed guarantee
A Profile Article in the report of your choice is included with subscription.
Smartcool Systems Inc.
Smartcool Systems Inc. (TSX-V: SSC) provides retrofit solutions to improve the energy efficiency of air conditioning, refrigeration and heat pump systems.
Read Full Subscriber Profile...
St. Louis-based Peabody Energy is the world's largest private-sector coal company with 2008 sales of 256 million tons of coal and $6,600,000,000 in revenues.